As we expand we are looking for an Administrative/Accounts Assistant to join us in a permanent full time capacity based at our head office in Rydalmere, just a few short minutes walk from Rydalmere station or if you have your own car a dedicated under cover car space is offered. Full time position but we are open to structuring hours to suit school drop off or pickup for the right applicant.
Reporting directly to the Administration department manager, the main duties and responsibilities of the role include:
• Assist in processing creditor invoices, credit notes and adjustments.
• Manage timely processing of banking, uploading of payments into bank for approval
• Process all debtor payments, credit notes and adjustments.
• Liaise with debtors to collect payments and assist with the companies aged debtor management program.
• Assist with the reconciliation of the debtor and creditor accounts.
• Assist in the answering of incoming calls and routing to correct departments.
• Filing of office paperwork.
• Updating of creditor and debtor details in the CRM and accounting software
• Administration and reporting as required
To be considered for this role, you will need:
• Relevant experience - this could mean you're held this type of position in previous roles OR you have a passion to succeed, and a desire to be successful and you meet the above requirements
• Based in Sydney
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Superior relationship building skills
• Be a creative thinker and problem solver - must be solution focused
• Proficient at using Word, Excel, Outlook.
William Green Pty Ltd is a leading manufacturer and supplier of high quality specialised equipment within the dental industry and have been providing our clients and customers with exceptional quality and service for 75+ years and we pride ourselves on our innovation and personal touch.
This is a fantastic opportunity - if you're interested then we would love to hear from you.
To apply please send your resume and a cover letter introducing yourself.