Position Classification: Admin Off Lvl 3
Remuneration: $62,525.58 - $64,583.50 per annum
Hours Per Week: 38
Requisition ID: REQ341749
Application Close: 29 September 2022
Interviews Details: Interviews will be scheduled within 21 days of closing date
Southern NSW Local Health District covers a large area of the southern half of NSW. Surrounding the ACT on three sides and all the way down to the Victorian border, it extends from the pristine beaches of the NSW South Coast, the farmlands of the Southern Tablelands, across the picturesque Great Dividing Range and the spectacular Snowy Mountains. We have 18 facilities and our hospitals take care of more than 200,000 people. As we are a major local employer, our staff are a part of our local communities. To find out more on what it is like to live and work in Southern NSW LHD click here – We are Southern.
What we offer
- Flexible work arrangements
- Relocation assistance and short-term accommodation options considered
- Visa sponsorship for select roles
- Salary Packaging – up to $9k for living expenses + $2.6k meal & entertainment + Novated leasing
- Corporate Health and Fitness program
- 10.5% Superannuation on top of your gross income
- Annual Leave Loading
There is an abundance of lifestyle benefits available to you in country NSW and you will be amazed at what you will have access to - and it all comes without the queues and crowds of a big city. Forget about sitting in traffic for hours and paying for parking, live in the city you'll be minutes away from work (perhaps even close enough to walk or cycle) and even if you live on a property outside of Goulburn or in one of the neighbouring villages, it's still a much shorter trip than big city living. That's more time for family, friends and recreation. More time to live. Goulburn is 45 minutes from Canberra, 2hrs to the beach and 2hrs from Sydney. Imagine Rural - Southern NSW Local Health District
What you'll be doing
The role provides administration and clerical support to the manager and team, within a range of settings as part of the administration team to facilitate smooth operation of the service/unit/ward/facility.
- Experience working in a similar support role in a complex organisation as an effective team member.
- Ability to make good decisions about work priorities and achieve key tasks effectively in a busy work area.
- Ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of stakeholders, including attention to detail when writing and good listening skills when communicating with managers, colleagues and members of the public.
- Competency in the use of common information and communication technology for example programs for word processing, data entry, emails and internet searches.
- Understanding of, and commitment to, providing an excellent customer service and maintaining patient privacy and confidentiality.
- Motivated, able to demonstrate initiative in relation to known work procedures and work under broad supervision.
- A broad understanding of health and medical terminology.
Occupational Assessment, Screening and Vaccination against Specific Diseases
This is a Category ‘A’ position, please read and understand NSW Health policy directive PD2022_030. All new employees must agree to comply with the requirements outlined in this policy. OASV requirements also include proof of vaccination against influenza and is compulsory for NSW Staff that enter any Residential Aged Care Facility (RACF) or who work in NSW Health owned and operated RACFs.
All NSW Health Category A workers are required to have received at least three doses of a COVID-19 vaccine. You will be required to provide a record of your COVID-19 vaccination status if successful. Category B positions must have atleast two doses and must also provide COVID-19 vaccination evidence if sucessful.
Australian Work Rights
Please note that to apply for this position you must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident of Australia, or be able to independently and legally live and work in Australia by way of your own Temporary Visa. For more information, please see www.immi.gov.au
Need more information?
For role related queries or questions contact Fiona Walters on phone 02 4827 3*** or email *************@health.nsw.gov.au