Are you articulate and do you enjoy problem solving?
Salary up to $64,000 per annum plus super
Full-time, Monday to Friday position
Shifts available, 0800 - 1600 or 0900 - 1700 or 1000 - 1800
Reporting directly to the Operations Manager the ASO Records will provide high quality, professional and timely sentence administration service delivery to Fulham Correctional Centre, ensuring compliance with sentence administration procedures.
This role has direct prisoner contact and therefore requires a person who is comfortable in a prison environment and understands professional boundaries.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- High-level competence in the use of computer systems, databases, Microsoft and other applications and an ability to learn new systems efficiently and effectively.
- Previous experience in administrative roles and/or office management and support.
- Demonstrated high-level organisational and time management skills, verbal and written communication, including an ability to effectively minute meetings and prepare reports.
- Clear and evident professional boundaries with a commitment to maintaining the confidentiality of prisoner information.
- The ability to work and remain calm under pressure within a high volume environment.
To obtain further information about this role and to download the position description, click HERE.
What we offer:
- A safe working environment.
- Competitive salaries, subsidised meals, free parking and uniform provided.
- Professional development.
- Internal career opportunities and progression.
- Access to our free and confidential Employee Assistance Program.
- Many other employee (and family) benefits.
Who we are
Fulham Correctional Centre is part of The GEO Group Australia Pty Ltd (GEO). GEO is the leading provider of privately-managed correctional services in Victoria and New South Wales.
How to apply
Please click the Apply Button on this advertisement to lodge an application. Applications must include a resume and a one-page cover letter.
For any enquiries, or to discuss the position in more detail please contact Kaye Seamer, Human Resources Officer on 03 5142 3*** or via email ********@geogroup.com.au.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants are highly encouraged to apply.
Applications close Monday, 24 October 2022
We are always looking for people to join our company who share the values that we stand for:
INTEGRITY RESPECT ACCOUNTABLE AGILE INNOVATIVE