About Seko Logistics:
SEKO Global Logistics, is a US $1B multi-national logistics and freight company. SEKO Australia, has been in operation for over 8 years and is a major player in e-commerce. As a growing and evolving company, we offer a collaborative environment and an inclusive team that embraces diversity.
About the Role:
Due to the rapid growth, we are now seeking an enthusiastic Airfreight Operator to join our vibrant team based in Mascot. Reporting to the Airfreight Manager this position will oversee all general airfreight Import activities.
- Liaise with all parties (includes airline, terminal and transport team) to ensure upcoming shipments are cleared and backed to bond warehouse on time.
- Lodge any underbond movement
- Check customs status on ICS
- Enter Airfreight Import pre-alerts using CargoWise One
- Assist overseas agents with placement of bookings
- Work with customers to finalize clearance and delivery plans
- Assist other departments in the servicing of SEKO's customers such as Brokerage and Transport
- Regular contact with SEKO Import customers for booking updated
- Minimum of 2-3 years Airfreight Operational Experience
- CargoWise One experience is essential
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with internal/external clients/stakeholders
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of relevant legislation and authorities which impact on your area of responsibility