- $95K - $105K + Superannuation + $5K Car Allowance | Laptop and Phone provided.
- Overseeing 5 Services | Located in Cranebrook, Kingswood, Penrith & Richmond.
- Networking and professional development opportunities to build your career.
Area Manager for Outside School Hours Care.
This is an opportunity to extend your knowledge and skills, with the Approved Provider investing in Educators, at all levels, by providing extensive professional development.
This leadership opening with this NFP Approved Provider is ideal for someone skilled at managing diverse operations. Feel supported by your Manager with hands on OSHC experience and who is dedicated to improving the quality of care for children.
- Extend your portfolio by gaining experience opening 3 OOSH services in Term 1 2023.
- Flexible work approach to work from home and visit service in the afternoon.
- Regular centre visits (once per fortnight) to support and mentor your team.
- Lead an experienced team of Coordinators.
- Networking and collaboration opportunities each week with your team and Area Manager.
- Work independently and manage administrative tasks.
- Working in the program with your team improves productivity & increases innovation.
- As there is variety in this role, with differing services, it can also be a fast paced environment.
- Opportunity to salary sacrifice (salary packaging options).
- Oversee operations to ensure efficiency and manage compliance processes and reporting.
- Is self motivated, efficient, approachable, reliable, proactive, and has a positive attitude.
- Has experience working with multi service management.
- Has the technical skills and knowledge of how OSHC services are operated or transferable skills from ECE.
- Good written and verbal communication skills to support and lead a team.
- Has the ability to motivate, upskill, mentor, and guide educators to succeed.
- Has experience managing day to day operations as a Nominated Supervisor.
- Will ensure quality consistency across all OOSH services.
- Has the ability to resolve issues in a timely manner and productively address concerns, aligning with the company’s policy and procedures.
- Has good knowledge and understanding of the requirements of NQS, NQF, and Regulations.
- Relevant professional experience, Diploma, or equivalent qualification ACECQA approved.
- CHCPRT001Identify and respond to children and young people at risk - Accredited Child Protection or willingness to obtain.
- HLTAID004/12 Provide an emergency first aid response in an education and care setting or willingness to obtain.
- Valid WWCC working with children check.
- A criminal History Check applies to this position.
- COVID-19 Vaccinationstatus preferred. By applying, you understand this requirement and have the required document.
Looking for an individual that understands, adheres to, and promotes The National Principles for Child Safe Organisations. In your position, you will create a culture, adopt strategies, and take action to promote child wellbeing and prevent harm to children and young people.
Does this sound like the role for you? Do you want to know more?
Don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Firefly HR: Encouraging Positive Change - made by Educators for Educators.
Connect with us on Facebook @fireflyhrOSHC and Instagram @fireflyhr