- Assistant Project Manager to Project Manager Progression Plan From Day One
- Weekly work events & incentives
- Quirky office environment with rooftop bar and the latest office technology
Redpath Partners are delighted to be working with one of Australia’s most recognised and renowned interstate pub, restaurant, and venue Landlords.
They are seeking an Assistant Project Manager to join their Melbourne team so if you are a Project Coordinator, Contract Administrator, or even an Architect with hospitality project experience then reach out.
This is an opportunity to work for a quirky industry leader with the hospitality space where you will get the exposure and training to climb the ladder to Project Manager level and beyond, and a diverse range of venues and projects.
They are in the middle of acquiring a new office which will have a rooftop bar, the latest modern technology and a work environment where they have events weekly.
Key experience of the Assistant Project Manager will include:
- Project Management experience of both small and medium scale, plus new and refurbishment projects.
- Experience in hotel/hospitality desirable.
- Demonstrated ability to manage a diverse portfolio of projects and associated contractors /consultants/ site supervisors, suppliers, and operational teams.
- The ability to travel interstate frequently on a project basis.
- Effective interpersonal and presentation skill.
- Efficient time & programme management skills.
- strong communication, presentation, and stakeholder management skills.
- Appropriate technical capabilities and interest in building, property, and retail industries.