We are seeking a natural leader who has a serious passion for customer service and Lovely! food.
Assistant Restaurant Managers need to drive the team's motivation in this fun, hands-on and action-packed role and challenge themselves with rostering, budgets, recruitment, training, performance management, marketing, OH&S, food safety and much more!
You will report directly to the Restaurant Manager and learn everything there is to know on how to run a successful restaurant - we are STACKED with career opportunities and all of our new Managers receive bespoke development programs to set them up for success.
If you're looking for:
- Industry leading training
- On the house food and beverages - Lovely!
- Career development - our CEO, HR Manager, Director of F&B and many of our Restaurant Managers began their careers with us as Waiters, Kitchenhands or Supervisors
- A structured induction program with training delivered by our Senior Leaders
- The next step in your hospitality management career - get on the pathway to Restaurant Manager!
Then click APPLY NOW! We can't wait to meet you.
You will thrive in this role if you:
- Are a natural people person with a flair for customer service
- Are a big believer in putting the customer at the heart of everything you do
- Encourage a positive and fun team culture
- Enjoy developing your team and sharing your knowledge
- Have experience working in hospitality (previous management experience advantageous)
- Aren't afraid to get on the tools and get your hands dirty
Job Type: Full-time
- Employee mentoring program
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Afternoon shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Every weekend
- Flexible hours
- Monday to Friday
- Morning shift
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Penalty rates
- Australia (Required)
Work Location: One location