Yulli's Surry Hills is a longstanding restaurant in the heart of Surry Hills, known for creative vegan food and exceptional NSW-based wine and beer (including our own Yulli's Brews beer and cider!). It's a busy full-service venue with a fantastic team of talented wait staff, kitchen staff and bartenders.
This role as an Assistant Manager will see you leading this committed team, bringing your own experience and professionalism to this role. This position would suit someone with hospitality management experience or an experienced hospitality worker looking to take the next step.
As part of the Yulli’s team, you will support management of all elements of the restaurant including managing staff, functions, catering events and – importantly – ensuring all customers have an exceptional experience.
- Supporting management of all operations of the restaurant with a focus on delivering an excellent customer experience
- Managing staff including training, meetings, arrivals/departures for shifts, and assisting with selection process
- Providing exceptional customer service including managing customer feedback while setting an example for the team
- Ensuring health, safety and hygiene in line with regulations
- Day-to-day management of bookings, cash management, stock levels, menu details, etc.
Preferred Skills & Experience:
- Strong hospitality background in a busy restaurant environment
- Effective leadership style, ability to guide others and demonstrate skills
- Excellent presentation, verbal communication and customer service skills
- Current RSA Certificate
- Surry Hills 2015 location
Keen to apply? Please submit your resume and cover letter here, note that we will be interviewing shortly.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $60,000.00 – $74,000.00 per year
- Visa sponsorship
- Australia (Preferred)
Work Location: In person
Expected Start Date: 01/04/2024