- Are you a passionate relationship builder with a flair for innovative solutions?
- We are proud to support Corporate Agribusiness clients Australia wide!
- Brisbane, CBD
Our Specialised Agribusiness Solutions (SAS) team are proud to support a diverse range of corporate agribusiness customers across Australia. Our team are dedicated to providing innovative financing and advisory solutions to high-value clients in the Australian agribusiness industry.
Providing solutions to pre and post farm gate agribusiness clients, we specialise in supporting our clients and offering market leading strategies to ensure their successful business growth.
Do Work That Matters
As Associate Director, you will work closely with Corporate & Institutional agribusiness clients and will have a key role to play in managing these relationships, identifying opportunities and developing solutions to support them.
You will provide assistance that scopes from asset capital and equity investments, to domestic and international trade finance or support with same day transaction settlements.
This is a newly created role and part of our growth and expansion across Corporate Agribusiness.
More specifically, you will:
- Develop appropriate client relationships and strategies to successfully lead and grow a high-value portfolio of clients;
- Build a deep understanding of your clients' businesses and needs and have a critical involvement across credit submissions, annual reviews, credit correspondence;
- Undertake analysis of client and industry specific information focusing on key financial drivers to develop solution based initiatives;
- Provide first-class support and account management to your client;
- Provide Analysts with the necessary information to write good quality credit submissions.
- Have the ability to build relationships to help grow our client base;
- Have demonstrated success in managing a portfolio of high value Corporate / Institutional grade clients, more specifically operating within Corporate Agribusiness sectors;
- Use your wealth of business banking knowledge and strong commercial acumen to drive client acquisitions;
- Use your financial analysis skills and enthusiasm to provide fresh perspectives to our clients;
- Combine your experience and expertise with our innovative technologies to deliver insights and find new solutions to old problems.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We’re keen to support you with the next step in your career.
We're aware of some accessibility issues on this site, particularly for screen reader users. We want to make finding your dream job as easy as possible, so if you require additional support please contact HR Direct on 1800 989 696.
Advertising End Date: 11/04/2023