Manning Audiology Pty Ltd T/as Manning Audiology is a fast-growing independent hearing healthcare provider in the Mid-North-Coast Region of New South Wales. Manning Audiology is built for Audiologists to provide the freedom to utilize their expertise.
This is an outstanding full time (minimum 38 hours per week) opportunity based in Tuncurry & Port Macquarie (NSW), Australia for an experienced Audiologist. You will be part of an interdisciplinary team that work towards creating a social, environmental, and commercial impact in Australia's agriculture industry! You will be a part of a small fun-loving and energetic team working alongside you. With our expansion plans, as the company grows you have the potential to grow with it. With no Sales target or KPI, you can freely practice our patient-centric care for our local community.
All our clinics are paperless, which means you can focus more on clinical work rather than wasting time writing files. The central server documentation process makes our practice one of the most innovative workflow processes in the industry.
As an Audiologist your duties include:
· Perform immittance and emissions testing for patients of all ages ranging from children to aged and record results for future reference
· Conduct auditory evoked potential assessments for patients when required to do so by a staff physician or outside health care professional
· Assess the hearing sensitivity and quality for patients and provide patients with information regarding the results
· Offer highly customized hearing care solutions and services, guiding our customers relating to the management of hearing loss
· Dispense assistive listening devices, such as hearing aids, to patients in need of help
· Fit assistive listening devices based on the patient's physiology and other needs
· Evaluation and adjustment of existing hearing aids.
· Consult with physicians and outside professionals about each patient's future needs and current progress
· Update medical records based on ongoing evaluations of each patient
Skills & experience required:
· Master's degree in audiology required
· 2+ years' experience as a practicing Audiologist
· Current registration with Audiology Australia or AcAud
· QP number to be able to provide services to HSP & DVA clients
· Minimum 12 months of experience as a practicing Audiologist
· Strong interpersonal communication skills
Annual Salary - AUD 70,000 to AUD 75,000 plus employer superannuation.
Apply with your current and detailed resume with copies of qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org