We are a long established family funeral services located in Smithfield and are seeking a highly motivated bookkeeper/admin assistant with a minimum of 1-2 year experience working with Accounts to join our office.
About the Role
This is a full-time role working from the office 5 days a week.
As a Bookkeeper/Admin Assistant, you will be responsible for managing the groups company's office accounts. Duties will include:
- Receipts, payments, bank reconciliation, journals, transfers, intercompany, end of year reporting - preparing and lodge BAS Returns, liaise with Auditor.
- Controlled Money Accounts.
- Inventory Control
- Office receipts, payments, reconciliations, credit card reconciliation.
- Payroll and Superannuation processing and payments.
- PAYG and other Ad Hoc duties.
- Accounts Payable - Creditor invoices.
- You must have 1-2 years Xero experience.
- Advanced verbal skills.
- Advanced writing skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
Please apply for this role if you think you have what it takes.