Posted: 23 Sep 2022 AUS Eastern Standard Time Apply before: 21 Oct 2022 AUS Eastern Daylight Time Reference number: 506315
- Use your customer service experience to present the first impression of the company
- Provide services in relation to EML facilities
- Join a rewarding organisation that values their employees through reward and recognition initiatives
EML is a leading Workers Compensation and Personal Injury Claims Management business. Our goal is to help people get their lives back through ongoing support during their return-to-work journey. We continue to experience ongoing growth and now have over 2,800 dedicated employees. We foster a learning culture that allows for us to continually invest in our employees ensuring a long-term career here at EML.
As part of our diverse team based in Newcastle, you will help make a positive impact on someone’s life every day. You will feel great satisfaction knowing your talent and hard work has a purpose.
The purpose of this role is to provide services in relation to EML facilities to ensure organisational objectives are met. This position is a support role involving a range of responsibilities and competing priorities. It requires
flexibility to respond to a variety of requests as well as responsibility and ownership to complete allocated work
This will be a 12 month contract position based in the Newcastle office.
- Present the first impression of the company by greeting visitors and directing them to the correct team member and/or department.
- Answer all incoming calls and ensure connection to correct department
- Manage the reception area and all meeting rooms
- Receive and direct incoming deliveries
- Responding to requests from employees regarding any facilities issues by either resolving the issue where possible or informing the Building Services Manager of the request in an accurate and timely manner.
- Creating and maintaining strong relationships with all stakeholders, internal clients, and the management team by displaying our values and behaviours
- Previous experience working within in in a fast-paced business environment in an administration or reception role
- The ability to take initiative, be innovative, and solve problems, with attention for accuracy, spelling and grammar and an excellent eye for detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft office suite including MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook, PowerPoint
- Ability to learn quickly, use advanced time management and achieve goals with minimal supervision
WHAT WE OFFER
We stand together as equals. EML is an equal opportunity employer so by coming to work for us, you will be part of a culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion. We are committed to maintaining a workplace where everyone feels valued and where we show respect, integrity, and honesty.
EML provides career opportunities and great employee benefits, including:
- A vibrant, collaborative innovative team culture
- A corporate wellbeing program with discounted health insurance and gym membership
- Access to discounts at over 350 retailers through our Rewards Hub program
- Entitlement to an annual tenure and performance-based recognition reward
- Comprehensive learning and development support
- Companywide events to celebrate success.
- Quarterly Reward and Recognition Awards
- Up to 16 weeks paid parental leave, plus super
We value our people and are committed to supporting our employees by investing in their professional development and providing generous employee benefits. If this position is of interest to you, please apply now. For alternative formats to submit your application or for more information on the position, please contact Odette Yohana on 02 8098 6*** or at ********@eml.com.au.