- $125,000, plus super, plus car, plus up to $18,900 Net salary packaging opportunity
- Work from home with ability to travel frequently interstate and rural locations
- Work for a heart based business
McLean Care is a long-established and well-respected provider of the highest quality community, retirement and aged care lifestyle services and options. We are proud to be a not for profit organisation, driven by our mission “to focus on you”. From humble beginnings, Mclean Care has grown to become one of the largest providers in the North-West region of NSW and Darling Downs region of QLD.
About the Role
Due to the continued growth of the business, we have an exciting opportunity for an Experienced Business Development Manager to join our Community Care Services team. Reporting to the Director Home and Community Care, the Business Development Manager is responsible for supporting the expansion of McLean Care’s home care services into new regions, including HCP, CHSP and private paid home care services. The role is directly responsible for developing and implementing a business development strategy and will involve frequent stakeholder interaction. The role is a work from home position, that requires regular interstate travel.
Experience & knowledge you will bring to the role
Representing McLean Care in all opportunities and ensuring optimal client and stakeholder experience, the successful candidate will have experience in:
- New business development in highly competitive sector
- Researching, identifying, establishing and maintaining stakeholder relationships; and leveraging these to support business growth
- Developing and implementing business development plans, including establishing realistic growth targets, mapping business strengths and articulating unique value propositions
- Contributing to marketing and promotional material with alignment to brand strategy
- Knowledge of / ability to rapidly gain knowledge of community aged care programs, particularly in relation to referral pathways
- Knowledge of / ability to gain knowledge of the Aged Care Quality Standards
Some skills you will possess
- Ability to meet and exceed business growth targets
- Ability to establish, maintain and leverage relationships with key stakeholders to optimise business growth outcomes
- Ability to manage a service expansion project from end to end, including key project artefacts such as a GANTT chart, performance reporting and risk management
- Strong relational customer service mind set with demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and develop rapport with a range of stakeholders
- Ability to analyse available data to provide insights about existing and potential customers and markets to aid decision making processes
- Competence in computer-based data processing, word processing and spreadsheets
- Current unencumbered Driver’s Licence
- Business, Marketing, Community Development or similar degree qualification or working towards same (desirable)
McLean Care is passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that promotes the right to feel safe, be valued and heard. Creating a culture that celebrates the diverse voices of our people which connects us closer to our residents, clients and the communities we serve, because we believe change starts with us.
To be eligible to apply for this position you must be eligible to work in Australia, be able to provide documentary evidence of Covid-19 Vaccination and be willing to undertake a criminal record check in accordance with the requirements of the Aged Care Act 1997.