- Grade 7/8 base Salary Starting at $99,431
- Permanent/Ongoing Opportunity
- The Department of Customer Service offers flexible work arrangements
The ICT Assurance team is looking for a Case Officer to join their team.
This is a project focused role that is responsible to coordinate the management of the planning and scheduling of ICT/Digital Assurance reviews
Key accountabilities include:
Coordinate the management of the planning and scheduling of all assurance reviews activities to align with the requirements of each project
- Coordinate data capture with other government agencies for projects registration and monthly status reporting to ensure alignment within the frameworks established under organisational and divisional plans
- Gather and prepare information resulting from assurance reviews for senior management and executives to present the data and support informed decision-making
- Coordinate the monthly billing process and interagencies recharge to organise the review of cost chargeback
- Report and escalate the overdue reviews recommendations to the senior management and Executive to ensure recommendations are implemented in a timely manner
To be successful in this role you will have previous experience working in projects with a project officer / coordination background. You will be familiar with project management methodologies such as Agile (preferred) or Prince 2.
You have strong communication and stakeholder management skills with the ability to foster effective working relationships with stakeholders at all levels. You are detail focused, self motivated and able to work in a complex environment with competing priorities.
Who we are
The Digital Strategy, Investment and Assurance Team (DSIA) works across whole of NSW Government to drive digital and ICT strategy, alignment, planning, prioritisation and investment.
Plays a pivotal role in driving digital strategy and alignment to improve customer outcomes, reduce legacy systems and drive adoption of common assets.
- Administers the $2.2 billion Digital Restart Fund transforming the way government invests in Digital and ICT and driving digital change in NSW.
- Delivers independent oversight of NSW Government ICT and digital projects, including Gateway reviews and periodic health checks at key points in a projects lifecycle to
- support identifying the right projects, delivering them on-time, on-budget and eliminating risks.
- Transforms the way government works to solve problems through the Digital Design Toolkit, Design Standards and Design System, making it easier for teams to build and deliver great digital service.
To find out more visit https://www.digital.nsw.gov.au/funding/ict-assurance
Benefits of working for DCS
Accrued flexible leave
- Hybrid working options- flexibility to work from home and office
- Potential to work anywhere in NSW
- Generous leave entitlements including up to 14 weeks parental leave
- Access to health and well-being programs including Fitness Passport
- Competitive pay and conditions
Applying is easy! Launch your career to the next level by submitting your resume outlining how you meet the skills and experience of this role. We will then get back in touch after the closing date with the next steps.
Salary Grade 7/8, with the base salary for this role starting at $99,431 base plus superannuation
Closing Date: Monday, 26th September 2022 at 9:59am
Working at Department of Customer Service
The Department of Customer Service (DCS) is a great place to work! Our values of accountability, trust, service, and integrity drive our initiatives and culture. We support innovative programs in areas as broad as digital government, consumer protection and major public works. We are an inclusive organisation that celebrates diversity and flexible work practices and believe our people are our greatest asset.
Visit our Careers site to find out what it means to work for us.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Inclusion & Flexibility
We are committed to diversity, inclusion, and new ways of working.
The Department of Customer Service serves all the people of NSW and we want to reflect that diversity in our people. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, culturally and linguistically diverse groups, the LGBTIQA+ community, veterans, carers, refugees, people in regional NSW and people of all ages. We strive to be an inclusive workplace where all our people can bring their authentic selves to work without judgement.
We understand that there are different ways of getting the job done and offer flexible working arrangements where and when possible.
If you do require an adjustment during the recruitment process, please notify us on your application form or contact the recruiter via Caitlin.Birrell@customerservice.nsw.gov.au or 02 9566 8873.