Employment Type: Casual
Position Classification: Hospital Assist Gde 2
Remuneration: $25.30 per hour
Requisition ID: REQ344449
Location: Buronga NSW
What you'll be doing
- To ensure areas are cleaned as per the Environmental Cleaning Standards Operating Procedures, to stop the risk of infection to staff, patients and visitors.
- General cleaning duties which include toilets, hand basins, offices, consult rooms, waiting rooms, floors and door frames, seeping, mopping, windows, vacuuming, dusting, removal of waste, restock toiletries.
About Buronga / Mildura
On the NSW side of the Murray River, Dareton is a beautiful rural town with a large Indigenous population. Just 20km from Mildura Victoria, many of our staff live in the booming regional hub of Mildura and travel the short 20 minutes to work. Mildura has a population of over 50,000 and growing with all the facilities of a regional city, yet is uniquely positioned in the scenic, sunraysia region, famous for its sunshine, and horticulture including grapes and oranges. While Mildura thrives as its own destination, it is also a great base for touring many iconic natural wonders and picturesque locations nearby including the world renowned Mungo National Park!
- Previous experience working in a company or organisation undertaking commercial cleaning or providing general assistance or a similar role.
- Food Safety Certificate or willingness to undertake within six months of employment.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with minimal direct supervision.
- Ability to work effectively as a member of a team and take directions from supervisor.
- Ability and willingness to work shifts, on a rotating roster, including weekends and public holidays.
About the Far West LHD
The Far West Local Health District is the westernmost LHD under NSW Health, providing high quality public health services to the communities in far west NSW. Our vision is to create "excellence in rural and remote healthcare". The key to our success is our diverse and inclusive workforce. We employ over 800 clinicians and support staff across 9 health facilities in Broken Hill, Balranald, Dareton, Ivanhoe, Menindee, Tibooburra, Wentworth, White Cliffs and Wilcannia. We encourage you to consider joining our friendly team for a meaningful and rewarding career in rural and remote healthcare.
Be the difference. Change lives.
Need more information?
1) Click here for the Position Description
2) Find out more about applying for this position
For role related queries or questions contact Helen Morris on ************@health.nsw.gov.au
Applications Close: 10/10/2022