Join a State Government agency on a permanent contract and grow your customer service skills by providing information, advice and support to customers in relation to their financial affairs.
- First point of contact for customers handling inbound calls
- Providing supportive services to clients by assisting them in ensuring financial security, management of legal interests and access to entitled benefits
- Achieve a high level of customer satisfaction through first contact resolution
- Utilizes professional telephone techniques and ensures communication is effective and appropriately tailored to the audience including clients with disabilities such as brain injury, psychiatric illness and communication impairments
- Ensure the integrity, protection and compliance of information and customer data
Key selection criterias:
- Previous call centre or customer service experience
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Strong attention to details and understanding of data privacy and security
- Ability to work with KPIs
Successful candidates will undergo a background and police checks ahead of starting.
If this sounds like the role for you please apply now. If you know someone who may also be interested, please share this opportunity with them.
For further information please contact Marion Gayet at ************@randstad.com.au
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.
Customer Service, Contact Centre, Call centre, Customer focused, KPIs, Time management, Public Sector, State Government, Government, Full time
Secondary School/High School