- Convenient Parramatta location, close to public transport
- Hybrid WFH flexibility for work-life balance and no weekends or late nights
- No collections experience required
- Supportive training and career progression - gain a TAFE recognised Cert III and IV in Financial Services
About your new role
As a Customer Relationship Manager, you’ll be at the frontline making outbound calls to locate customers and investigate overdue accounts. With a flexible approach, you’ll negotiate repayment plans and solutions to suit our customers’ circumstances sympathetically. Our uncapped bonuses reward target achievement and our supportive team and training environment will allow you to develop and advance your skills for a successful career in Financial Services.
What we can offer you!
Our people are the cornerstone of our success and we’re committed to supporting you in a diverse environment with a range of benefits.
- 3 Salary reviews in your first 18 months + earn uncapped bonuses for target achievement (last year's top earning CRM earnt $19k in their first year!)
- Flexible hybrid work environment in as early as 3 months (2 days office, 3 days WFH)
- 4 Weeks paid training with continued support and coaching for 6 months leading to growth towards promotion opportunities and bespoke learning and development programs
- Gain a TAFE backed Certificate III and IV in Financial Services during work time
- Free membership and competitive rates with our Car Share partner and Novated Leasing options
- Wellbeing and health initiatives with weekly online training and yoga sessions, dietary support, 24hr wellbeing support with our EAP, discounted health insurance and eye care plus fresh fruit in the office
- ‘Dress For Your Day’ from smart casual to business attire
What your new job involves
- Making and receiving high volume outbound/inbound calls
- Investigations to locate and establish connections with our customers
- Build and establish relationships with customers with rapport and trust
- Creating positive outcomes by negotiating repayment solutions
- Problem solving and objection handling
Who you are
Want to start or grow your career in Financial Services? Looking for a career change or seeking more security and opportunity? Collections experience isn’t required as we provide training with continued support and coaching. The majority of our leaders once began in this same role!
- Experience in a call centre, hospitality, tourism, retail, sales or similar industries
- Persistence and resilience to have challenging conversations
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Share a passion for results and a target driven environment
- A natural problem solver and solution provider
- A desire to learn and take on feedback
- Must be available to work Full Time, Monday – Friday 8:30AM – 5:00PM.
Credit Corp is Australia's largest provider of sustainable financial services to the credit impaired consumer segment. We’re stable, secure and committed to providing sustainable financial solutions delivered responsibly. We work with our customers to agree affordable repayments which improve their credit standing over time while ensuring they can remain active in the community.
Credit Corp Group is a fantastic place for growth and real success. We are committed to our inclusive and diverse workplace through attracting and retaining a workforce that reflects the community. We encourage applications from all culturally diverse backgrounds. PARRAMATTA 2150
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $57,000.00 per year
- Referral program
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Supplemental pay types:
- Performance bonus