- Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane OR Canberra
- Government agency
- Hybrid Work From Home
About the Role:
Our client is a government agency, seeking a Communications Specialist to coach leaders on the impact of transformation communications, and become a frontline change agent for transformation.
You'll provide advice on the best forms of communication to reinforce the Transformation goals, and support the creation of Transformation and Change Stories that cascade from the CEO down to the front line.
What your day will look like:
- Prepare regular communications including weekly email updates, videos, web content, newsletters, etc. to the whole organization so all understand the plans and progress of the Transformation
- Plan a forward schedule of key communications and events
- Support roadshows, town halls, site meetings and other communication
- Capture Change Stories for the intranet and internal social media
- Proven project management experience in communications and communication strategies, including the ability to deliver under tight timelines
- High-performing individual with strong standing and good network within the organization
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and coaching skills
- Deep understanding of practices in communication, including producing content for different channels (web, in-person, written, video, internal social media, etc.)
This role would suit someone who has worked in internal communications, as opposed to sales and marketing communications.
- $113,946 - $132,880 per annum + 14% Super
- The role can be worked in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane or Canberra
- Hybrid work from home policy
- For more information contact Iain or Liza on 0262010100.