- Analytical position for a Demand Planner in a global FMCG food company
- Lead S&OP meetings for your portfolio
About Our Client
Our client is a global food business, with +40,000 employees across 120 countries. You will work in a fast-paced environment, with a fun and collaborative culture.
In this position you will be responsible for the demand planning process of your portfolio, liaising with internal teams such as Sales, Marketing and Manufacturing to ensure forecast accuracy and minimise costs.
Part of the responsibilities include:
- Lead S&OP cycles for your portfolio by strong analysis and data sharing
- Ensure collaboration to develop a Demand Plan and allow robust replenishment
- Collaborate with Sales and Marketing to create forecasts for finished goods
- Process Demand Planning into SAP APO
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for a demand planner who has exceptional analytical skills working in a fast-paced environment
This position requires strong SAP knowledge (APO is highly desired)
What's on Offer
This position allows you to work in of the largest FMCG companies in the world in a key position, which means having a broad view of the business and a great opportunity to grow locally and overseas.
This is a permanent position and selected candidates will be contacted until 30/09
They offer hybrid model of work