The Department of Transport brings together all transport modes to design, plan, build and operate Victoria's transport system. Our job is to further integrate the transport network and improve the delivery of services to Victorians for simpler, quicker and safer journeys that connect people and places and support Victoria's prosperity and liveability.
This role resides in the Transport Communication & Experience Division and supports the Department to deliver on the Government’s transport agenda, to get people home sooner and safer and to efficiently move more goods in Victoria’s thriving economy. Be part of a cross-functional team to deliver one of the Departments digital modernisation programs, set-up for scale to enable clear and foundational digital experiences across the Departments digital assets, moving towards a standardised technology framework.
Responsible for developing and delivering change management programs that support the implementation of customer and business systems, this role will work closely with project team members. You will develop and execute a Change Management Strategy that prepares the business (and customers) for processes, technology, and customer experience changes.
- Create and maintain a detailed and effective Change Management Strategy that prepares the business and our customers for the implementation of new processes, technology, and customer experience changes.
- Coach and support stakeholders, including executive staff, to deliver and embed change as required by the project
- Undertake assessments on change impact, risks and mitigation strategies, including the identification and management of anticipated resistance
- Prepare reports, presentations, and briefing notes and other written material as required by the project team
- Contribute to advancing the knowledge of change management best practice and approaches across the organisation and the successful achievement of project objectives
- Apply measures to evaluate and report on the change program effectiveness
- Facilitate workshops, involving a diverse range of stakeholders to ensure alignment and agreed outcomes
- Promote and support safe, inclusive and flexible team operations.
Culture and Benefits
The Department of Transport is committed to building a culture of developing our people to achieve great outcomes for the Victorian transport network. We are proud of our commitment to flexible work arrangements that support different ways of working, helping employees balance work and life. More information on the PD attached.
How to Apply
Applications should include a resume and a covering letter. Applications close 11.59pm on 5-Oct-2022
This position requires the successful employee to provide evidence of being fully vaccinated against COVID-19, or medical evidence which confirms the individual is unable to receive a dose, or a further dose, of a COVID-19 vaccine due to a medical contraindication or an acute medical illness. To be considered up to date vaccinated, you must have been administered COVID-19 vaccines as determined by the Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation (ATAGI). DoT is requiring all staff to be Vaccinated and to have had Booster Vaccination (Triple vaccinated as a minimum).
Failure to comply with this condition of employment will impact your eligibility for employment in this position with DoT.
Preferred applicants may be subject to pre-employment checks. Information provided to the Department of Transport will be treated in the strictest confidence