Will you actively create a healthier future for tomorrow?
At Medibank we're encouraged to think big. We have a clear purpose to impact better health outcomes for our customers, patients and our community.
We celebrate diversity of thought because we want to make better decisions for our customers. As we work towards our goal of better health for better lives, we value the knowledge and contribution of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders. We are working hard to create an inclusive workplace and develop Indigenous careers.
We are seeking a passionate and motivated Experience Personalisation Manager to bring to life Medibank's personalisation vision and roadmap. Leading a Personalisation Specialist and reporting to the Digital Experience Manager, this role is accountable for executing the personalisation program - developing, integrating, and exploring new ways to personalise 1-1 marketing, web, app and digital experiences through use-case development and scaled roll-out.
As the leading SME in all things Adobe Target and web personalisation, you will be an expert in leveraging customer and behavioural data with rich content insights to bring engaging and high impact experiences to our Members.
This role will see you take on a range of responsibilities including:
- Responsible for development, prioritisation, and implementation of personalisation use cases to deliver business benefits
- Define and evolve the strategic personalisation roadmap and work with key stakeholders to scope, develop and deliver appropriate fit for purpose strategies and solutions
- Set and embed rhythm and ways of working and establish governance forum documentation, including portfolio or program progress updates.
- Working with Marketing, internal data teams, and internal and third-party developers to integrate customer segments with our different marketing platforms
- Personalisation A/B test and multivariate planning
- Accountable for the data governance and compliance regulations for data stored across the marketing automation stack.
You will be a motivated and results driven professional with a passion for customer experience. You will have significant experience in relevant marketing, personalisation and digital roles combined with your Adobe Target exposure seeing you able to take on an SME role in this space.
To be successful in the role, you will need to be a real people person, able to work with a range of stakeholders and effectively translate the technical into easily understood information. A track record in leading and delivering projects cross functionally will also ensure your future success.
A career with us
At Medibank, we believe work is something we do, not somewhere we go. Our modes of working - Collaboration, Connection and Concentration - help inform how your day is structured and where you choose to work will vary, depending on your role and requirements.
The wellbeing of our employees is our priority. We encourage you to talk to us about any adjustments or additional support you may require during the recruitment process, as well as how this role can be flexible for you. Virtual interviews are always on offer and will not adversely impact your application.
All employees who may attend a worksite or any face-to-face work-related activity will be required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 as a condition of employment.
We offer a range of great benefits, rewards and discounts, and health and wellbeing initiatives.
To start small and impact bigger.