- Work with the General Manager Operations, the senior management team and team leads across the organisation to ensure QRA is funding and delivering the optimal reconstruction program across Queensland, providing leadership in relation to the organisation's assessment of proposals, payment by milestone and delivery.
- Manage the Assessments workforce to ensure that QRA's assessment and delivery activities are delivered to organisational and stakeholder expectations of time and quality, including ensuring that workforce planning and resourcing is appropriate given variable level of demand across the year.
- Provide guidance and leadership to the Compliance and Technical Assessment teams in their administration and assessment of proposals for DRFA and other related funding, including ultimate authority for eligibility approval of all proposals on behalf of QRA.
- Provide guidance and leadership to the Performance Reporting and Inspections team - in their analysis of program delivery reports, progress payments, and acquittal reports and oversee the implementation of site inspections.
- Develop and maintain collaborative and productive relationships with external stakeholders' particularly federal and state funding agencies, and state and local government applicants and delivery agencies.
- Provide expert advice and recommendations to the General Manager regarding anticipated reform of DRFA funding arrangements.
Applications will remain current for a period of up to 12 months and may be considered for other vacancies (identical or similar), which may includeemployment on a temporary basis up to six months (full time or part time).
***APPLICANTS ARE REQUESTED TO APPLY ONLINE - scroll down and click the 'APPLY ONLINE' button***Please note any documents attached to Smart Jobs should be in Microsoft Word or PDF format. Please do not upload zipped files.This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Australia License.