Early Childhood Educator (min 30 hours per week, up to full time available)
Immediate start available
St Jakobi Lutheran Campus Childcare and Early Learning Centre surrounded by vineyards in the beautiful town of Lyndoch, has an opportunity available to add to our core staff team of Educators on a contract position.
- Offering 9 day fortnight options
- Paid Professional Development opportunities
- Supportive team environment
- Updated facilities
- Room resource budgets
- Team programming time
You are passionate about education in the early years and are looking for an environment where you are encouraged, supported and guided in the philosophy of the Service. You will have prior knowledge of the ELYF, NQF, the principles of Reggio Emilia and your obligations under the relevant acts.
For this role, it is essential that you hold:
- A Certificate 3 or Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care or ACECQA approved equivalent. We will accept working towards qualifications.
- A current working with children check or a DCSI clearance
- A thorough understanding of the EYLF and NQS
- Current first aid, asthma and anaphylaxis certificate
- Current Responding to Abuse and Neglect – Education and Care training
For more information or to request a job description please call the Director on 8524 5395
Please email a cover letter and resume addressed “Attention Director” to ********@barossachildcare.com.au by 5pm on Friday 30th September 2022.