On behalf of our client, we are advertising.
The HMA Group of Companies manufactures, sells and services a wide range of capital plant equipment to a diverse range of industries. This includes oil & gas, petrochemical, mineral processing, water management and power generation.
The HMA Group is looking for a Electrical Engineer to maintain our high technology instrumentation range to the major industrial markets. The role will be Sydney based but will require interstate travel to cover key regions.
Employment conditions in the HMA Group are excellent with:
• 9 Day fortnight.
• Opportunities for shareholding in the business.
• Autonomous role with opportunity to "write your own ticket".
About the Role
In this role you will be maintaining HMA's range of instrumentation products including Flame & Gas Detectors, Rupture Discs, Flow, Level and Pressure, and Analytical Instrumentation. The company integrates, fabricates, imports, distributes, installs and services these products and is recognised in the industry for supplying innovative products and attention to customer service.
The successful candidate will be responsible for liaison with key account customers on a technical and commercial level. This is a position for somebody who desires increased challenge and responsibility.
The ideal candidate for this role will possess a minimum of 4-5 years experience within a similar role, and a willingness to learn from an experienced Team.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Build rapport and develop a professional relationship with internal and external clients.
• Develop new business opportunities with new clients and existing clients.
• Work with Product Managers to ensure the relevant product range reaching its full potential.
• Respond to and follow up on all customer enquiries appropriately.
• Keep product technical knowledge up to date through discussions, training, and available literature, on all products in HMA
The ideal candidate will be expected to demonstrate the following:
• Self-starter with strong results and accountability focus.
• Be confident and engaging, demonstrating strong interpersonal skills with the ability to influence.
• Be well organised.
• Electrical Engineering qualification.
• High level of knowledge of Instrumentation Products is essential.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $75,000.00 – $85,000.00 per year