Located in Tuggerah, (Central Coast) Performance Engineering Group is one of Australia’s leaders in the manufacture of specialised high-end mining equipment. We continue to develop and innovate with world-class equipment and engineering services. We have one of the largest fabrication, welding and engineering workshops in Australia that offers high-quality end-to-end products and service on the equipment we manufacture.
Due to growth within the industry and large ongoing contracts we have a position available for an Engineer (Mechanical, Civil or possibly Electrical Engineer) to program our new Laser Cutting Machine. This role could also suit a CNC Machinist looking for new and interesting opportunities and career progression.
What’s in it for you?
- Generous pay rates based on experience with overtime available.
- Permanent long-term positions with Job progression with opportunities.
- Productivity Bonuses
- Access to a team of experienced trades, leading hands, and management.
- Our workshop and machinery are of the highest quality, safe and reliable.
What we’re looking for:
- You have experience in metals manufacture, Engineering or similar role.
- You can read engineering drawings.
- You pride yourself on quality, accurate work and your excellent eye for detail.
- You are safety minded and a team player.