Salary Package: $98,266 per annum plus super
Come for a career and stay for a lifestyle!
The City of Karratha is offering an opportunity for an enthusiastic and self-motivated individual to join our Corporate Services Directorate as the Executive Assistant to the Director. This position is based in Karratha, offering an attractive salary and a range of other benefits including, but not limited to:
- Six weeks’ annual leave
- Monthly ATO’s
- 13% Superannuation
The Executive Assistant is responsible for providing administrative support to the Director Corporate Services and assists in the effective administration of the Departments contained within the Directorate.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Previous relevant administrative experience preferably in a similar or technical-based environment
- Demonstrated experience in the preparation of agendas and minutes.
- Demonstrated experience in providing administrative support to a multi-functional team.
- Current C class driver’s licence
- National (or Federal) Police Certificate (no more than 6 months old)
- Previous experience in Local Government is desirable
Applications are to include a CV, completed application form, and a covering letter (max 2 pages) indicating your ability to meet the role requirements.
For enquiries about this position, please contact Jenna Cunningham or Sarah Corker on 9186 8543.
Applications are to be received by no later than 4.00pm, 7th October 2022. They are to be emailed to **@karratha.wa.gov.au, sent via post to PO Box 219, Karratha WA 6714 or delivered to our Welcome Road admin office.