Casual, Part time or full-time position available * Attractive salary package * Training provided
GC Dental is an industry leader based in the Southern Suburb of Hurstville. The team strive to provide the highest quality dental care and advice to all patients covering all facets of dentistry using the most current materials, techniques and principles. This modern, family orientated practice is looking for a Dental Assistant to join their growing team.
The primary purpose of this position is Dental Assisting and to provide support to the Dentist inside the surgery. This role is ideal for a confident and motivated person who takes an enthusiastic approach to work and is willing to learn all facets of the practice.
The position can be either part-time or casual.
* Co-ordinating jobs and setting up the surgery for different procedures
# Suctioning and mixing dental materials
# Scanning x-rays, charting, pouring up models
# Cleaning instruments and autoclaving
# making bleaching trays and retainers
* Face-to-face patient interaction
* Support and provide assistance to the Dentist as required
* General cleaning duties
* Perform other ad-hoc duties and projects
To be considered for this role you will need:
* Dental assistant experience preferred but training can be provided
* Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
* Strong work ethic and be reliable. Also the ability to work in a team environment is important.
* Attention to detail
* Capability in using Dental software/ computers is beneficial
* Ability to work autonomously and have good time management skills
* Ability to learn, be versatile and have a positive attitude.
In return you will be given the opportunity to join a wonderful practice, career progress and on-the-job training. We’re interested in speaking only to candidates with relative industry experience and can start immediately or with limited notice period.
If you’re interested in the role, please apply via the link below
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Casual
Salary: $25.00 – $30.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Employee mentoring program
- Professional development assistance
- 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Overtime pay
- Performance bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- South Hurstville, NSW 2221: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Dental assistance: 1 year (Preferred)
- Australia (Preferred)