- Kick start your career in a corporate environment and learn from the best
- Marketing leading company with competitive salary
- WFH opportunities
Our client aspires to be an indispensable company, trusted throughout the world for their commitment to openness, customer satisfaction and sustainability. They respect individuality while promoting teamwork and are committed to delivering unique value through innovative and creative solutions.
Our client have emerged as a leading supplier of quality imaging products to the colour printing, imaging and photography markets.
They are looking for a dynamic collaborative graduate to join their team, essential element is a genuine drive to learn quickly, who is highly motivated and can work well in a team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Commerce or Marketing (preferred)
- Intelligent and articulate communication skills
- Initiative and drive with a willingness to learn and develop
- Very strong attention to detail and highly organised
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office applications, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Ideally an understanding of SAP
- Determine the market position for new and current products
- Implement product strategies
- Ensure products are easily and appropriately available
- Propose new channels of distribution where appropriate
- Manage on-line web sales
- Proactively plan and develop promotions and campaigns and coordinate bundling opportunities
- Develop required marketing materials in conjunction with the Marketing Communications team
- Analyse competition strategies, including product, promotion, distribution, and pricing
- Great work environment where they foster collaboration and support career development opportunities.
- Great company culture who nurture their staff to reach their full potential
- WFH opportunities
For more information on ProForce and what we do, check out our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/proforceaustralia or visit our website: http://proforce.net.au/ or visit our LinkedIn page https://www.linkedin.com/company/65312
*In order to be considered for this role you must have a completed university degree and have full Australian working rights*