We are seeking a motivated individual to join our team as a Heavy Vehicle Mechanic Apprentice. The successful applicant should be willing to learn and expand their skills while working alongside experienced mechanics. This is a fantastic opportunity to kick-start a career in an exciting and rewarding industry.
About the role:
As a Heavy Vehicle Mechanic Apprentice, you will be working under the guidance of senior mechanics and technicians to learn and develop your skills in repairing, servicing and maintaining heavy vehicles. You will be required to learn and understand the technical aspects of heavy vehicle repair whilst performing practical tasks such as:
- Conducting regular inspections and routine maintenance of vehicles
- Diagnosing faults and identifying technical problems
- Disassembling and reassembling engine parts and components
- Conducting repairs and replacements of damaged parts
- Testing and adjusting engine and vehicle systems
- Recording and maintaining service records and paperwork
- Adhering to health and safety regulations and guidelines
- Opportunity to learn and develop your skills through hands-on work experience
- Guidance and support from experienced mechanics and technicians
- Opportunity to work on a variety of heavy vehicles
- Career growth and advancement opportunities within the company
Who we are
As one of Australia's largest employers, we work with great companies all around Australia and New Zealand to give you the best opportunities to work when and where you want to.
At Programmed, we are committed to creating a safe and inclusive environment which values and respects diverse styles, backgrounds, experiences and perspectives.
We welcome and encourage women, people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent and people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
So it's over to you. If you would like to join our team, APPLY now.
To learn more about working with Programmed, we encourage you to visit our website.