St Mary’s Anglican Girls’ School is an independent day and boarding school for over 1450 girls from Kindergarten to Year 12. The school is located close to the ocean in the northern suburb of Karrinyup and, during term time, is home to over 185 boarders.
The Helpdesk Officer is a crucial part of the IT support team and the first point of contact for staff and students requiring IT assistance. The Helpdesk Officer is pivotal in identifying user needs, providing staff instruction and managing equipment loans.
The successful candidate will be responsible for a wide variety of Tier 1 support throughout the School and will possess the following skills and abilities:
- Excellent knowledge of Office 365 applications, Windows operating systems and Apple operating systems
- Ability to communicate positively and effectively with the school community
- Highly organised and self-motivated
- Ability to work autonomously or collaboratively as part of a team
- Ability to successfully manage a number of diverse tasks in a busy environment
- A good sense of humour with a positive outlook
This role is a part-time, fixed term position for 1 year with the possibility of extension or conversion to ongoing. The part-time requirement is 15 hours per week, being 2 full days worked on Thursdays and Fridays.
Applications close midnight Sunday 2 October 2022. Interviews may be scheduled prior to the closing date with the possibility of the position being filled prior to the closing date.
A full job description can be found on the St Mary's website at https://www.stmarys.wa.edu.au or by clicking 'apply' (where you will be redirected).