Human Resources Business Partner - QLD/WA
CSR Limited is a leading Australian Manufacturing business with a rich history. Here at CSR, “Building solutions for a better future” is our purpose and our ongoing success is a result of our people. We strive to create an exceptional employee experience that in turn drives a best-in-class customer experience.
Part of the CSR family, our Masonry & Insulation Business Unit comprises of Bradford Insulation, PGH Bricks and Monier Roofing. We manufacture and market a full range of products for residential and commercial applications including a large range of building materials and supplies
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced HR professional to join our team and provide generalist support to our Masonry & Insulation businesses across QLD & WA as HR Business Partner. The diversity of HR functions across white and blue collar roles provides variety and opportunity to further develop your expertise.
This is a true generalist role where some of your main responsibilities will include:
- Collaborate with business leaders to provide advice and assist with the implementation of HR plans
- Providing leadership with driving culture and personnel management
- Ensuring that our HR processes are maintained and aligned to business strategy
- Provide expertise and support in the areas of performance management, talent selection, training and development, and employee relations’
- Educating and supporting managers and employees in their understanding of our HR policies and procedures
- Build rapport and coach a professional QLD/WA leadership team as well as help leaders manage and build high performing teams
- Negotiate EBA’s as required and provide professional expertise regarding workplace disputes and termination / unfair dismissal processes as they arise
- Lead HR projects as required.
You will be suited to this role if you have:
- 5-7years hands-on HR business partner experience, supporting diverse client groups (e.g., operational, technical, and professional)
- Experience in training facilitation and change management
- Demonstrated capability to have a coaching mindset
- A track record of delivering sustainable value-adding solutions
- A proven ability of working collaboratively and courageously
- A can-do attitude with high levels of emotional intelligence and influencing skills
- Relevant tertiary qualifications (Human Resources, Business or Psychology degree preferred)
Successful members of our team can expect:
- Market competitive remuneration and performance bonus
- A suite of employee benefits to choose from, including our CSR share scheme, employee discounts, salary packaging and study assistance
- Personalised growth and development plans to support your career advancement
- A rewarding opportunity to make a significant contribution to CSR’s proud history and exciting future.
How to apply
If you are passionate about building your career within a highly innovative and supportive organisation, apply online today. For more information, please visit our website: www.csr.com.au