Who We Are
CareSouth is a local, community-based organisation with a dynamic and bold vision to make a difference 'every day'. Working across locations in NSW and ACT, we seek to inspire each other and the communities in which we operate. Our purpose is to influence and support the safety, development and empowerment of children, young people, adults and communities.
About the Role
CareSouth have an exciting opportunity for an IT Applications Support Officer to join the Information and Technology team in a part-time(4 days a week) permanent capacity!
Located in our Berkeley office the IT Applications Support officer will provide ongoing support to our end users and support around our Client Management System and applications.
The role requires attending to IT Helpdesk Requests promptly to assist in resolving application challenges as well as maintaining focus towards longer term projects.
We are looking for someone who has
- Great customer service and communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to changing priorities
- A positive attitude with a willingness to learn and grow into the role!
A day in the life of an IT Applications Support Officer
- Add users and update user access to our Client Management System
- Administer, and assist in the design and build of Powerapps, Power Automate and Power BI Reports.
- Assist in long-term projects within in the IT Applications team.
- Provide friendly, professional service to staff in person, over the phone and remotely.
- Action helpdesk requests in a timely fashion
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to ensure the best user experience for our staff.
- Analyse and troubleshoot application issues and liaise with application vendor support to resolve issues as they arise.
- Assist with application updates as required
- Work cooperatively with and alongside our IT Support Team
Do you want to be a part of something great?
At CareSouth, we recognise that the work you do every day is what makes our organisation great. We want to reward that and be an organisation that you are proud to be a part of.â€¯We are here to help you bring your best self to work and take your best self home!
To recognise the work you do we offer:
- 24/7 After Hours Call centre to allow you to leave work at work
- Free, confidential and independent Employee Assistance Program
- Tailored professional development pathways
- 24/7 access to our online eLearning system
- A compassionate, supportive and inclusive culture that encourages you to be bold, big-hearted and determined.
Applications Close: 14 October 2022
To Apply: Please review the Position Description attached for a comprehensive overview and Essential Criteria for the role . Your application must include a copy of your updated resume and a cover letter (Max. 2 pages) addressing the Essential Criteria and why you want to work with us!
CareSouth warmly welcomes EVERYONE, irrespective of their ethnicity, faith, sexual orientation or gender identity. We are committed to eliminating all forms of discrimination.
Enquiries to: Chris Knowles , Team Leader IT Applications on 1300 554 260.
Please Note: Positions are subject to a Working with Children/Vulnerable People clearance and satisfactory National Police Check
- F-PC-069 - Position Description IT Application Officer.pdf