Exciting opportunity for an experienced Technical Delivery Manager to lead the modernisation for a large Government Department.Role: Technical Delivery Manager
Brisbane CBD + WFH
Contract: 30th June 2023
- Large Government Department
- Lead modernisation of training sector and future efficiency
- Contract to end of June 2023
- Brisbane CBD location + Flexible working arrangements
We are thrilled to be partnering with a large reputable Government Department who are focused on increasing economic participation with trusted advice and support, enabling sustainable opportunities and a skilled workforce now, and into the future.
About the role:
Program: The current suite is a complex legacy set of individual storage repositories and applications, spanning multiple database management systems and application technology platforms. There are numerous system-critical interfaces and interdependencies between systems and data stores, most of which are bespoke solutions in a decentralised model requiring additional support effort and constant monitoring. The Department is undergoing major programs and projects to modernise including an uplift to Azure SQL Server.
Reporting to: Director, ICT
As the IT Delivery Manager for the Department, you will lead a team and plan to deliver Operational practices and systems and ensure frequent delivery of support and software to agreed and optimal standards. This includes individual tickets or full work packages for platform engineering, software development, implementing service offerings, platform maintenance/administration and issue resolution. You will possess a pure passion for technology, speed, a constant desire to learn, and above all, the ability to lead
- Manage the integration and testing of components, systems and their interfaces to create operational services, ensuring that all platform services are working efficiently in on-premise and cloud environments This includes, data landing systems, Extract, Transform, Load (ETL) systems and databases
- Develop and maintain support strategies, operational standard procedures, and continuous integration and continuous delivery strategies, applying best practice methodologies and industry recognised systems, processes and standards to meet defined business needs
- Drive the analysis, identification, prioritisation and implementation of improvements and efficiencies to maximum value from current systems infrastructure and applications, legacy and modern, including the potential for automation of processes, re-platforming and rewrites.
, you have a combined over 8 years of technical experience, including databases and experience managing technical teams, with a demonstrated familiarity with technology and computer software, particularly development languages, and D365, Power Platforms. You also have strong knowledge of the principles and processes of infrastructure development.
Submission closes: 26/09/2022
If you’re interested in this role, please click apply now! For a confidential discussion about this role, please contact Nina at ****@synergyplacements.com.au