Want to do the best work of your life? Make your mark at Europe’s leading entertainment brand. Our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work – a place where you can be yourself and let your skills shine.
“We're looking for an enthusiastic junior designer to join the Sports Design team. As a sports designer you'll work within an award winning team on an exciting and diverse range of sports output for Sky. “ – Harry Ward, Creative Director.
What you’ll do:
- Be an integral part of the team, supporting Sky Sports’ broadcast output with reactive graphics for a range of brands and programming; from Soccer AM and Women’s Super League to F1 and The Open.
- Embrace different creative challenges, from live reactive broadcast graphics to promos, studio assets and programme branding.
- Embrace the fast-pace excitement of working for a world-class broadcaster.
- Be a brand guardian for Sky Sports!
- Be a confident communicator, able to clearly explain ideas.
- Be a proactive member of the sports design team, whilst also able to take design direction from senior design colleagues.
What you’ll bring:
- A keen interest in sport.
- A passion for high-end graphic design and an interest in animation.
- Formal training in design with an awareness of design trends.
- A good understanding of the Adobe Creative Suite (any motion design skills is a bonus)
- Good creative and conceptual skills with an interest in motion design, information design and branding.
- The ability to think cross platform: TV, mobile, web, social media and print.
- An understanding of the current Sky News brand identity and brand values.
Sky Creative is Sky’s European Brand and Creative hub providing Brand Strategy, Brand Design, Advertising, Promotions, Broadcast Creative and Digital Design for multiple stakeholders across our European Markets.
From rebranding Sky Sports to designing key art and creating large-scale ATL campaigns for Sky’s commissions and original productions, we are uniquely placed to offer our people a huge range of exciting and diverse opportunities.
We believe that an in-house agency is the best of both worlds. A great portfolio of work with unrivalled proximity to our clients, programme makers and commissioners alike. We are passionate about what we do and share first-hand in the success of the brands, shows and content we help create, promote and market.
We’re committed to delivering brilliant creative, made by people that love what they do.
There’s a reason people can’t stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
A generous pension package
Discounted mobile and broadband
How you’ll work:
We know the world has changed, and we want to offer our employees the chance to collaborate at our unique office spaces, whilst enjoying the convenience of working from home.
We've adopted a hybrid working approach to give more flexibility on where and how we work. You'll find out more about what this means for this role during the recruitment process.
Your office base:
Our Osterley Campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of our free shuttle buses that run to and from Osterley, Gunnersbury, Ealing Broadway and South Ealing tube stations. There’s also plenty of bike shelters and showers.
On campus, you’ll find 13 subsidised restaurants, cafes, and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at our cinema, get your car washed and even get pampered at our beauty salon.
Recognised as an ‘Inclusive Top 50 Employer’ and a ‘Times Top 50 Employer for Women’, we’re working hard to ensure we’re a truly inclusive place to work. This means we don’t just look at your CV. We’re more focused on who you are and the potential you’ll bring to Sky. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, so we’re happy to discuss flexible working!
And we’ll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can’t wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.