Is Training & Development a PASSION for YOU!
Join a leading membership organisation in the medical industry that was established over 25 years ago. This company looks after their people and provides them all the tools to succeed!
- Hybrid working arrangement with individual flexibility options (50% WFH)
- Great location in Mulgrave with free off-street parking
- Free confidential EAP (Employee Assistance Program) for yourself and up to 5 immediate family members
- Wellbeing Committee and Fun Club supporting your work-life balance, health initiatives, social connection and more!
- An inclusive and supportive team environment focused on providing YOU with opportunities to grow and be recognised
An exciting Learning & Development Coordinator role within the People & Culture team with the following duties:
- Development and support of the education strategy that supports learning projects for membership practices
- Collaboration with internal teams to develop consistent & informative training programs
- Manage, maintain, and develop digital learning materials for LMS
- Creation of onboarding and offboarding programs
- Engagement of external facilitators to assist and deliver face-to-face learning programs and training
- Assessment of learning practices - redesign previously created face-to-face content and transition to e-learning content
- PD available to all shortlisted candidates
WHAT YOU HAVE
- Relevant tertiary qualification beneficial
- Proven experience in training, facilitation, and human resources coordination
- Strong Microsoft Office skills - Word & PowerPoint
- Positive can-do attitude with a genuine enthusiasm for building a strong team culture
- Ability to problem solve and think outside the box
If you think this is the role for YOU please APPLY below now or call Jess (0423 273 ***) to discuss further!