Inland Petroleum supplies fuel, fuel equipment, and fuel management solutions to various industry sectors.
To service this network, Inland Petroleum utilises a modern fleet of company tankers fitted with the latest industry safety and tracking technology. Due to growth, we have an exciting opportunity for a motivated and enthusiastic person to join our team as a Logistics Scheduler.
The Logistics Scheduler role includes but is not limited to the following:
- Daily Scheduling of an allocated section of the fleet, including applicable reporting
- Scheduling day-to-day deliveries of bulk fuels from terminal to customer and company delivery sites utilising the available fleet based at the Depot
- Ensuring that the Inland fleet operates efficiently by minimising operating costs through effective load maximisation, route planning, and driver scheduling
- Frequently liaising with company drivers and customers
- Remote monitoring of fuel tank levels across sites.
- Schedule truck servicing and maintenance
The right candidate will be motivated, diligent, organised, and willing to learn. This position is full-time for a person with the following skills and attributes:
- Knowledge in the administration and implementation of fatigue management strategies, including NHVR requirements are essential (willing to train the right applicant)
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team environment
- Time management skills
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Previous experience in a similar position is preferred but not essential
- Transport Industry Experience
This is a fast-paced and high-intensity environment; previous experience within the logistics industry would be highly regarded but not essential for this position.
You must have sound is written and verbal communication and the ability to adapt to change. You should also have intermediate or advanced computer literacy.
This position would pay an industry-leading salary commensurate with experience in the transport sector.
Hours would be a minimum of 38 hours per week, Monday to Friday, with an expectation of some weekend work.