Machine Operator – PGH Bricks Schofields
CSR Limited is a leading Australian manufacturing business with a rich history and an exciting future. We are recognised for our innovative approach to developing sustainable and high performing building products and systems for the residential and commercial segments across Australia and New Zealand.
PGH Bricks and Pavers are an established manufacturer and distributor of clay products and high quality innovative walling products with operations that fall under the CSR Limited brands. We have multiple opportunities for experienced Machine Operators to join our PGH team. You will be trained to operate a range of production machinery, packaging and other general duties within our Schofields plant to manufacture high quality products.
What you’ll bring
- A current Forklift Licence
- Effective communicating and strong team player skills
- Experience in heavy industrial manufacturing or production
- Previously operated fixed machinery
- Experience operating a front-end loader or excavator is highly desired
What’s on offer
- Competitive pay, ongoing training and plenty of OT opportunities
- Career development opportunities and progression within CSR
- Access to CSR’s amazing employee benefits & discounts
- Work with an established team that is friendly and supportive!
At CSR, we are committed to creating a supportive and engaging environment that recognises and rewards it’s people, enabling them to grow their career and truly thrive. We are a diverse and inclusive organisation where differences are valued. We welcome people of all backgrounds, experiences and abilities.
How to Apply
If this sounds like the next step in your career and you want to be part of an organisation that fosters a friendly work environment, whilst providing you with personal and career development – then apply now! To learn more about us visit www.csr.com.au
CSR has a strong commitment to health and safety, with a pre-employment medical policy (including a drug and alcohol screen) requiring successful completion prior to an offer being made.