If your ideal workplace means having a beach right across the road, then BreakFree Beachpoint is for you. This cheerful resort at the northern end of Surfers Paradise offers self-contained apartments ideal for families and couples looking for great value in a prime location. It’s 3.5 star holiday accommodation, but it could always do with another star, if that’s you.
Are you handy on the power tools? Do you enjoy working in a fast passed environment? Join our dedicated team as a Maintenance Assistant.
As our next Maintenance Assistant, you will:
• Be responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of all rooms, facilities and common areas of the property
• Work with a diverse team that will require a team-player attitude as well as an independent capacity too
• Be thoroughly trained and provided information on how to progress in your field
• Continuously presented with exciting challenges in need of solving
What we are looking for:
• Someone who is physically fit, have a get-up-and-go attitude and be someone who won’t stop until the job is completed in a safe and presentable manner
• Experience with property maintenance and preventative maintenance programs whilst a trade qualification is a bonus
• The flexibility to work over a seven-day roster at a variety of times
Why work for Accor?
With over 400 hotels in Australia and New Zealand, and over 5000 globally, Accor offers limitless opportunities to grow your career within a supportive network of likeminded professionals.
Become a Heartist and work in an environment where we encourage you to bring your real self to work, unleash your creativity and have fun.
Take advantage of special team member rates from as little as $60 per night and experience our properties as a guest.
Apply now to begin your journey!
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.
Learn more about Accor - Follow ALL-Accor Live Limitless @all.pacific
Work your way across the Pacific and find other opportunities - www.jobsataccor.com.au
To see what our team are up to connect with us at @KeepUpWithAccor on Instagram, Accor Careers Pacific on Facebook and LinkedIn.