Ausreo is Australia's leading independent manufacturer and supplier of concrete reinforcing products to the building and construction industry. We support and encourage our business partners to Build with Confidence and create value for our people, customers and shareholders. We are known for:
Our agility to provide superior service and support to our customers through our extensive Service Centre Network; and
Being at the forefront of innovative steel reinforcement solutions and technology.
Ausreo is committed to providing an inclusive and collaborative environment for our employees. Our aim is to ensure our people are engaged, motivated and prepared with the skills, knowledge and capabilities necessary to deliver company goals and expectations. This is evidenced in our mission to:
Ensure the health, safety and wellbeing of our employees is at the forefront of all business decisions and reflects Ausreo’s Safety First’ culture;
Embrace the strengths and differences of our people and build a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities we serve.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Day shift Maintenance Electrician to join our team at Wetherill Park. Reporting to the Maintenance Manager, you will be responsible for providing electrical maintenance services on all operational equipment and facilities to operate at the maximum efficiency and output. Electrical maintenance services will include regular and breakdown electrical maintenance and repairs of mechanical, electrical and robotic manufacturing equipment (including software programming).
- Maintain site machinery to ensure safety of personnel, site and equipment
- Provide electrical maintenance services on all operational equipment and facilities
- Regular preventative and breakdown electrical maintenance and repairs of mechanical, electrical and robotic manufacturing equipment (including software programming).
- Execution of specialist improvement projects to increase the site’s operational effectiveness, improve on project delivery and reduce mean time between failure and downtime (e.g. installation and relocation of machines and equipment).
- Work alongside other fitters ensure daily handovers are concise and accurate
- Record daily activity for electrical maintenance works performed
- Electrical licence
- Strong Work Ethic and Reliable
- Safety conscience
- Available to work day shift- 6am-2:30pm
We are seeking a team player who can handle pressure and maintain quality and productivity. You will also be conscientious, fastidious and self-motivated.
Ausreo is currently experiencing major growth due to the upturn in civil and commercial construction projects. It is an exciting time to be part of the Ausreo family with opportunities for career development and progression.
In return you will be rewarded with an attractive salary package and job satisfaction whilst working within a dynamic team environment. If you are ready for a challenge and think you have what it takes we want to hear from you.
The successful candidate must have Australian Citizenship or legal Work Rights and must undertake a pre-employment Medical Assessment and National Police Check.
To submit your resume, please click the ‘Apply’ button.
No agency introductions required.