Apply now in this permanent role to become part of Simtech’s exciting state of the art metal fabrication crew. Bring your experience and work in our global headquarters based in Yatala providing casino gaming, sports and high tech lightweight commercial LED displays all over the world.
Culture and Benefits
- Career Development - Join a growing family-owned business with unlimited potential
- Incentives - Enjoy monthly staff incentives, lunches, social club draws and other special events.
- Ongoing Professional Training - Become a leader within our company with pathways and training onsite.
The opportunity has arisen for a Welder/Fabricator to join our dynamic team of fabricators, We predominately fabricate and weld aluminium however at times we work with stainless steel and structural steel fabrication. You will be supported within our team of fabricators to grow within your trade. The opportunity is there to also support and train our apprentices in our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility (See attached Video). You will be manufacturing a wide range of innovative ever-changing products. As a core member of the Fabrication team, you will be expected to work autonomously and deliver on project phases on time. We will help you achieve your goals by providing you with continuous professional development and regular career progression meetings.
- Shift Time – 6:00am to 2:30pm (Mon-Thu) 6:00am – 12:00pm (Fri). Overtime available as required
- 38 hours per week
- Above award wages
- Immediate Start - Fulltime
- Based in Yatala on the Gold Coast
If you are hardworking, motivated, seeking a career and not just a job and would like to move forward with an industry world leader please apply online.
All enquiries should be directed to our People & Culture Department via email: email@example.com.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $73,112.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Overtime pay
- Metal fabrication: 2 years (Preferred)
- Australia (Required)
Work Location: One location