Zippy Cleaning & Maintenance Services is an 100% Australian owned company, operating successfully and continuously since 1985. We are a Quality Assured company, committed to maintaining high standards, and our employees enjoy industry standard rates of pay and employment conditions.
Immediate start Required. Shift Hours/Days available are: *
Further relief shifts may also be offered to cover staff leave at times.
To be considered for the position you must have a current National Police Clearance.
The tasks required in this role include but are not limited to: *
- Mopping floors
- Emptying rubbish bins
- Cleaning toilet/shower facilities
- Cleaning glass surfaces
Previous commercial cleaning experience and all required Covid Vaccinations will be looked upon favourably but is not a requisite for the position.
Candidates are expected to: *
- Be able to follow the instructions of an Area Manager or Supervisor
- Have an acceptable level of physical and mental fitness
- Have access to reliable transport
- Be contactable by phone and email
- Have unrestricted work rights in Australia
- Be able to obtain a SAPOL National Police Clearance
Zippy Cleaning & Maintenance Services have over 50 years combined knowledge and experience in the business of cleaning and a large list of satisfied, regular clients including government departments, institutions, and major corporate and industrial businesses.
As an employer of over 500 people, Zippy Cleaning & Maintenance have the ability to provide opportunities of advancement for dedicated individuals.
Job Type: Full-time