Personal Injury Lawyer (3 years + PQE) opening with a renowned and well-established specialist personal injury/compensation law firm with stunning Sydney CBD offices and a people-orientated culture. The position focuses on a range of personal injury work related to workers' compensation and a varied personal injury practice. You will collaborate with a team of 7 lawyers and the firm has over 50 staff altogether. The position is Plaintiff based.
Benefits and features :
- A variety of Staff benefits are offered including health/wellbeing programs.
- Friendly, energetic and team-based orientated culture!
- Salary + performance-based bonus based on measurable targets. $100K - $140K + Salary range
- Newly created role with ongoing mentoring and training
- Flexible working arrangements are offered.
- Modern and professional Sydney CBD office.
- 6 billable hours daily
- It is a busy practice with 150 active files
- You are friendly, motivated and positive self starter
- 3 years + PQE within Personal Injury and workers compensation.
- A valid NSW Practising Certificate
- Teamwork skills, excellent communication
- Negotiation skills.
Apply now or email your resume to Daniel Cappellacci at ******@gorillajobs.com.au or call +61 468 718 *** to hear more about the role.
Is this role not quite right for you? Get in touch for a confidential discussion about alternative job opportunities or general advice on the Legal / Lawyer job market.
Gorilla Jobs is one of Australia’s fastest-growing Legal and medical recruitment agencies, and our team of professional consultants can help you achieve your career goals without stress. We work in your best interest and provide the best possible service.
For more legal positions visit www.gorillajobs.com.au
- Wellbeing and flexibility is paramount to the firm
- Outsanding reputation across a range of specialist personal injury law
- Career progression and career development planning are paramount to the firm