\*\*Start in May 2023\*\*
Start learning the skills and tasks to how to be a very successful Personal Trainer, before you start.
We are currently seeking a passionate Fitness Professional to join our highly motivated and energetic team at Goodlife Armadale Start in May 2023, to get the year of to an amazing start for your potential clients!
If you are inspired to grow a successful career and business in following your passion for health and fitness we want to hear from you!
Now is a great time to start, our members are keen to get fit for for the New Year and with the ever growing knowledge and desire to be healthy and active a demand for fitness professionals in our club is rapidly growing and we need your can do attitude and passion to help our members achieve their goals.
As a Trainer at Goodlife Armadale you'll have access to:
- Premium equipment & a facility in a prime lucrative location in one of the busiest and affluent streets of Armadale
- Ongoing mentoring & constant support from your Personal Training Manager
- 2-day induction development program
- Industry-leading programs to make your business prosper from the very beginning (through our large membership base).
- The support of a large, national brand with a focus on personal training and member satisfaction
As a Personal Trainer with Goodlife Armadale, you'll have the opportunity to help improve the lives of our members whilst working amongst and learning from our passionate team of fitness professionals and energetic Armadale team.
- Certificate III & IV in Fitness
- First Aid & CPR
If this inspires you, Apply now!
No previous experience necessary! Just bring us your enthusiasm for health and fitness and a willingness to learn from the best in the business!
Get started before you get started! 6+ Week Work Experience Placement (Industry Skills Development Program), to hit the ground running before beginning your fitness career in 2023!
If you are passionate about fitness and are not qualified, let us help you obtain your certifications and get you on the way to building your successful personal training business with us here at Armadale with the best PT team in the area!
Job Type: Subcontract
Salary: $45,000.00 – $80,000.00 per year
- Employee discount
- Gym membership
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Flexible hours
- Morning shift
- No weekends
- Certificate I - IV (Preferred)
Work Location: One location