CSR Limited is a leading Australian Manufacturing business with a rich history. We are recognised for our innovative approach to developing sustainable and high performing building products and systems across Australia and New Zealand.
CSR manufacture and market a full range of products for residential and commercial applications including a broad range of products and systems. Some of these include PGH bricks & pavers, Monier rooftiles, Bradford insulation, Gyprock plasterboard, Hebel autoclaved aerated concrete, Cemintel lightweight fibre cement, and AFS, a leader in load bearing permanent formwork.
Our Purpose is ‘Building solutions for a better future’. No matter what our role, every single one of us at CSR is here for this one reason. We have a forward momentum and we’re on our way to bigger, better and aspirational outcomes for our employees, customers and communities in which we operate.
- Attractive Salary, 12% Super + Annual Leave Loading
- Ongoing training and support, plus the benefit of being part of a committed team
- Eligibility to employee reward share plans & employee discount of CSR products
- Work for a leading Manufacturing organisation
Reporting to the Program Manager of Transformation, and as a PMO Administrator you will support the transformation Programs, associated Projects, & Project management controls. These controls have been developed to ensure the Programs can deliver fit for purpose business solutions on time, in specification, and within budget.
You will manage and control program & project documents such as templates, tools, meeting minutes, reports, and schedules. Ensure project team members adhere to required routines and processes (e.g., timesheets, reporting, project site updates). Raise POs and support costing & billing routines, and assist with the creation, maintenance, and improvement of PMO processes. You will also coordinate, schedule, and support training of PMO resources on the project methodology, and onboard PMO team members (induction, setup users, provide access, training, admin support) as required.
Based within our North Ryde office, you will have experience and exposure within a similar role supporting Transformation and/or IT business projects. A clear understanding and exposure to a project management framework, with strong communication and engagement skills as you articulate the framework to key stakeholders.
- Maintain processes to ensure project and resource documentation, reports and plans are relevant, accurate and complete.
- Ensure that all mandatory program/project management documentation templates and processes are completed and signed off for compliance and audit purposes.
- Complete internal audits of projects as they are approved and move through the project life-cycle.
- Oversee the collation and distribution of key project/program reports & other communication for senior management.
- Create, distribute & follow-up meeting minutes as required.
- Track and report on performance, providing a timely and accurate view across programs and portfolios.
- Prepare resource forecasts enabling recruitment planning and highlighting resource contention.
- Support PMO processes including status reporting, resource forecasting, milestone management, risk and issues management, financials reporting, dependency management, change control, document management, program meeting structures and timings.
- Implement the necessary registers to track key decisions and change approvals.
- Maintain a register of all projects across CSR (Transformation and BU).
- Develop and deliver communications to support the program office (e.g., newsletters, updates, team sites)
- Manage the capture of new ideas from the business & evaluation & development (as appropriate) with relevant program managers
Skills & Experience
- 3-5 years Business Administration experience (Strong MS Office, Documentation, Teams/SharePoint)
- Experience with a Timesheet management tool (e.g. Resource Management by Smartsheet)
- Relevant qualification and/or work experience.
- Experience participating in PMO led projects and Project Management frameworks
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Project and customer focussed.
- Ability to converse with both end-users and IT employees at all levels of the organisation.
- Good understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle.
CSR offers a rewarding working environment and encourages people from all backgrounds. If you believe you have the relevant skills and experience required to be a success in this role then, don’t miss out! We would love to talk to you- apply now!