Print Design and Marketing Assistant
An amazing opportunity to join a fun and fresh boutique label.
Our designs are bright, colourful and push the boundaries of modern design.
Being a small but growing team you’ll have the opportunity to dip your toes in multiple areas of the label with a focus on print design and marketing.
This is truly an exciting time to join the team a we look to bigger and brighter futures making a loud impact in the fashion industry.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE (but are not limited to)
- Design digital prints for upcoming collections
- Manage social media accounts (mainly Instagram)
- Manage and update Shopify website when needed
- Pick and pack orders
- Create EDMS
- Create tech drawings of styles
- Research and create moodboards with Creative Director
- Assist in designing branding and other digital collateral
- Other miscellaneous tasks
- Must be proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign
- Know how to use Shopify backend
- Confident with Instagram (including business and marketing features)
- Able to work independently with initiative while also being a team player
- Able to work on multiple projects at once with the ability to swap head space efficiently when needed
- Training in graphic or print design (or have a strong natural ability for it)
Minimum 2 years experience in a similar role.
Need to be available 3-4 days a week.
Please attached your CV and a cover letter explaining why you'd be great for the job.