Mid October 2022 start, contract duration will be 12 months with potential extension.
Have you successfully managed and delivered TMR projects previously in Far North Queensland or worked in the Far North District?
We are currently looking for a Project Engineer / Manager with at least 5 years’ experience managing road construction projects.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Provide technical expertise, support, and advice on road construction projects
- Management of various planning, preconstruction and construction activities
- Provide support to the Program Manager
- Financial management of all assigned projects
- Manage the operational aspects of project delivery
- Ensure that designs meet constructability
- Ensure that all works are conducted in accordance with the relevant legislation, technical guidelines, and standards
- Minimum 5 years’ Project Management or Construction Management experience delivering road projects, either for TMR or client side
- Strong commercial and financial acumen
- Engineering degree
- RPEQ is desirable
For best results, apply directly via: www.bellwether.com.au/careers
You must have the right to work in Australia & have local work experience. We collect & store your personal details strictly according to Australian Privacy Laws, confidentiality is assured and we always contact you first before sharing your profile with our clients. Applications accepted from Candidates only. (No agencies please)
- TMR projects in the Far North District
- Long term opportunities
- Cairns based