Project Management - SharePoint Migration - Cyber Security - Cloud Migration - Cloud Data Centre Program Your new company
The company is one of Australia's leading employers, located next to Redcliffe in Perth.
Your new role
The purpose of the role is to manage the delivery of ICT projects within the scheduled time and ensure quality delivery within the delegated project methodology.
The Project Manager will also help create a mature project delivery for the overall organisation meaning the PM will aid in developing people and processes within the organisational delivery team.
- End-to-end Project Management, this includes setting up the Project Artefacts like budgeting, documentation, risk analysis, project scope, Stakeholder Management, Resource Project Activities, and maintain the Project Artefacts.
- Manage Contract with Vendors, and Report into the Project Governance Team.
- Collaborative Leadership in the Organisational Industry
- Project management qualifications with solid experience. Experience in regulated environments, operational service delivery and/or aviation is also desirable.
- Demonstrated high level interpersonal skills, including negotiation and conflict management skills
- Demonstrated ability to develop and present innovative solutions and influence outcomes
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain relationships to facilitate partnerships and cooperation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience using Project Server, Microsoft Project and/or equivalent scheduling tools
- You will have proven experience in a Project Management
- Strong prior experience in delivering or implementing technology or software solutions
- Ideally you will have a minimum of 3 years project management experience
- Proven ability in people management
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Project Management software and tools
- Technology One (Highly Desirable)
- SharePoint Migration , moving from on-site to the cloud (Azure)
- Cyber Security - Remediating systems to a level of maturity within the Organisation. approx. 12-24 month process, around 12 different systems to be moved
- Cloud Data Centre Program - $2-3m worth of work, managing and migrating
- GIS System (ESRI) - Moving to the cloud currently on -premise
- 12 months contract with probability of extension.
- Great Daily Rates + Superannuation
- Excellent working environment
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2701110
Job ID 2701110 Apply now
Sydney, Australia 12100 Employees HR & Recruitment Follow
At Hays, we invest in lifelong partnerships that empower people and businesses to succeed. You are at the heart of everything we do. With over 50 years' experience and a workforce of more than 10,000 people across 32 countries, we collectively put our customers, at the heart of everything we do.
Drawing on knowledge that's unique to our scale, our commitment to understanding your needs and our ability to meaningfully innovate we are more than just a specialist recruitment business. By providing advice, insights and expertise on issues you face in today's fast paced world of work, we'll help you make the right decisions for tomorrow.
Looking for the right role for you?
At Hays we know that finding the right role at the right time takes careful consideration. As your lifelong career partners, we're by your side, every step of the way.
Whether you're seeking a new opportunity or support in navigating a career change, we bring the expertise and the connections to partner with you to help you realise your ambition.
Providing an unmatched breadth of jobs across industries and professions whilst leveraging our knowledge, employer relationships, learning opportunities and support, we can offer you roles that challenge and excite you.