Closing Date: 13/10/2022
Job Type: Permanent - Full Time
Location: Sydney CBD
Job Category: IT,Program & Project Management
About the RACP
The Royal Australasian College of Physicians (‘RACP’) connects, represents, and trains physicians and trainee physicians across Australia and Aotearoa New Zealand. The RACP provides services to support the delivery of training, continuing professional development, and health policy and advocacy to medical health professionals.
Accountable | Collaborate | Indigenise and Decolonise | Lead the way | Respect
Why Join Us?
As part of our team, you will be offered a competitive remuneration salary and access to some amazing benefits including a flexible hybrid work model, additional paid leave between Christmas and New Year, paid parental leave, free annual flu vaccinations, professional development opportunities, access to our Employee Assistance Program, special corporate discounts and more! To view all our benefits, visit www.racp.edu.au/about/careers-at-racp.
- Full Time
- CBD Location with opportunity to work from home
The Project Manager (IT) supports the IT Project Delivery team to plan, organise and control activities for a project or program of work. You will establish and maintain project management frameworks and controls and be responsible for meeting program objectives within quality, time, and budget targets, and for managing associated risks.
- Plan and actively manage both software and infrastructure projects across IT
- Provide support to all project resources
- Facilitate flow of information across project resources
- Manage external vendors where applicable
- Assist with resource planning for both individual projects and across the IT department
- Perform detailed risk analysis and manage risks and issues effectively
- Assist with project costing and timeframes for approval by senior managers as needed
- Track and report effectively on projects
- Manage project administration
- Have input into the continuous improvement of the project management processes and framework
- Coordinating all change and release management activities during the course of a project
Desired Skills and Experience
The successful candidate will have:
To be successful in the role, you will possess the following skills and attributes;
- High level technical capability and knowledge of Information Systems.
- Strong business acumen and organisational sensitivity.
- Experience in managing multi-developer environments.
- Demonstrable project management skills including the ability to prioritise and meet deadlines and mitigate risk.
- Understanding of software development methodologies including software packages and managed services.
- Strong leadership and management skills.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Accomplished problem solving and conflict resolution skills.
- Enthusiasm and aptitude for developing new technical and non-technical skills as required.
Please send your resume and short cover letter by clicking "apply"
For any further information, please Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent