Work type: Contractor, Specific Term
Location: NSW - other
Categories: Information Technology, Construction
CSR Limited is a leading Australian Manufacturing business with a rich history and an exciting future. We are recognised for our innovative approach to developing sustainable and high performing building products and systems for the residential and commercial segments across Australia and New Zealand.
Our purpose is ‘Building solutions for a better future’. We have a forward momentum and we’re on our way to bigger, better and aspirational outcomes for our employees, customers and communities in which we operate.
Part of the CSR family, our Transformation, Technology and Digital Business Unit has been established to embrace the changing customer and market expectations in a new digital economy. We are currently embarking upon one of the biggest business transformations in the organisation’s history, with a readiness for automation and digitisation strategy for our current and future business objectives.
About the role:
Reporting into the Program Director for Transformation this project aims to make a difference for our customers in the building and construction industry. This project is part of a digital transformation program and will contribute enormously to the digital customer experience of the future.
You will be the engage with key stakeholders such as project sponsors, IT management, support/engineering/architecture teams, and business contacts to produce key project management in line with CSR IT’s PMO framework, including PMP/project charter.
- 12-month fixed term contract
- Based in North Ryde, 5-minute walk from North Ryde Station
- Generous Remuneration package on offer
- Ensure that CSR transformation projects are delivered on time, within budget, scope and to customer expectations.
- Ensure that as-built documentation related to the digital transformation projects are complete and coordinate the transition to BAU processes.
- Consider organisation change management and training requirements for solutions delivered.
- Estimate resource allocation and costs (CAPEX/OPEX) related to project and site changes.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date project plans, including actively managing issue logs and risk registers.
- Produce status reports and monthly tracking and distribute to stakeholders.
- Actively manage vendors and external contractors to ensure the timely delivery of services.
- Coordinate external contractors for site cabling, wireless surveys and other services as required.
- Coordinate changes in accordance with CSR IT’s change management process in.
- Continuous improvement if existing processes/defining new process as required.
- Comply with all WHSE authorities as required
- 2+ years’ experience in IT project management or supporting roles
- PMBOK, Prince 2 or similar waterfall project management qualifications
- Broad understanding of digital tools
- Ability to quickly comprehend technical concepts and issues related to projects and articulate these with stakeholders
- Ability to think of the bigger picture to deliver the right solution for CSR
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Strong stakeholder engagement and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to work individually or within a team.
You will be rewarded with an attractive remuneration package, a friendly and progressive team environment, and new experiences to enhance you project management skills.
At CSR, we are committed to creating a supportive and engaging environment that recognises and rewards its people, enabling them to grow their career and truly thrive.
We are a diverse and inclusive organisation where differences are valued. We welcome people of all backgrounds, experiences, and abilities.
To find out more about us, visit www.csr.com.au
Advertised: 15 Sep 2022 AUS Eastern Standard Time