Established, with over 20 year under their belt, this Steel Fabrication Company, supply and install structural and architectural steel to commercial and residential projects.
Metal fabrication/engineering background is a must along with construction/siteinstallation experience as all of our major contracts are for supply and install.
- Project coordination – Ensuring all projects are scoped, designed and delivered safely
- Delivered on time
- Budget management of all aspects of the business
- Overall Management of fabrication and construction projects, from tender/quoting stage right through to completion including issuing drawings and ordering materials, co-ordinating the installation (metal, bolts, powder coating, installation etc).
- Main contact between our clients and our business
- Main contact between staff and management
- Project coordination, scheduling and site supervision
- Estimating and project management tasks including; Document control
- Continually development of the Company processes to create efficiencies and cost savings
- Understanding and knowledge of relevant Australian Building Codes and Standards
- Initial training and learning from the director.
- Long-term career opportunity to become the companies leadership.
- Could go up to $200k+ as you grow into the position
Register for job alerts on – foundpeople.com.au or email resumes / enquiries to ************@foundpeople.com.au
Follow Found People on LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter for job updates and other news.
- $125K - $180K plus Super on offer
- Parking onsite
- Location South-East Brisbane